Scott Belksy Reception Sweepstakes Official Rules ("Rules")
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A purchase or payment will not improve your chances to win.
Enter to win access to an exclusive book signing session with Scott Belksy at the MIMA Summit 2018
(three second-place entrants will win a signed copy of Scott's new book: The Messy Middle: Finding Your Way Through the Hardest and Most Crucial Part of Any Bold Venture)
- THE SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTION: This sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is a promotion offered by Antenna, Inc. (the "Sponsor"). The Sweepstakes is offered in connection with a private reception featuring Keynote Presenter Scott Belksy ("Reception"), occurring October 29, 2018 at the MIMA Summit 2018.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry and who will be present at the Reception for reasons other than participating in or entering the promotion. The promotion is subject to all applicable Federal, state and local laws, and it is void where prohibited.
ODDS: The odds of winning the sweepstakes depend on the number of entries received.
GENERAL: All entries and prize claims become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sweepstakes Entities (as defined below) assume no responsibility for lost, late, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, undelivered, illegible, prize claims or mail. Any entry form that is obtained through unauthorized sources, or that is not original, or that is illegible, mutilated, altered, reproduced, stolen, forged, counterfeited or irregular, in whole or in part, or that contains printing, production, typographical, mechanical, or other errors, or that is marked improperly, will be automatically void. Except where prohibited, by accepting a prize, winners consent to the use by Sponsor and its designees of their names and/or photographs for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without limitation and without additional compensation, notification or permission. By participating in this promotion, each entrant accepts and agrees (i) to be bound by these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which shall be final and binding in all respects, and (ii) to release Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective directors, officers, employees and agencies of the foregoing (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities") from any and all liability of any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by participating in this promotion or resulting from acceptance, or use/misuse of the prize. Your sole and exclusive recourse for any claim relating to this promotion is limited to the Sponsor and not to any other person or entity. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, violates these Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. These Rules constitute the full agreement relating to the promotion. In the event of any conflict between these Rules and any of the documents relating to the promotion, these Rules shall prevail.
DISPUTES: Each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action; 2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs, if any, associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law, rules or provisions. IF A CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM RELATING TO THIS PROMOTION IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE JUDICIAL ARBITRATION MEDIATION SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF ("JAM RULES"). THE JAM RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN MINNESOTA. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR OR ITS RELATED ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTRANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO ANY INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
3. HOW AND WHEN TO ENTER: You may enter the drawing for this Sweepstakes by sending an email to _____________________ with your name, address and phone number and referencing this promotion between October 11, 2018 and October 25, 2018. You may also enter the drawing for this Sweepstakes by completing the online entry form located at ________________________. The winner will be randomly selected and notified by email or phone on or about October 29, 2018. If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been made one business day from the first notification attempt, the person will be disqualified, with an alternate selected.
4. GRAND PRIZE: Four eligible entrants will receive entrance to a reception with author and keynote presenter Scott Belksy. The grand prize winners will also receive a free copy of his book The Messy Middle: Finding Your Way Through the Hardest and Most Crucial Part of Any Bold Venture and will be able to have it signed by Scott during the reception – retail value $18. Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes on prizes. Prizes are not transferable.
5. OTHER PRIZES: Three second-place entrants will win a signed copy of Scott's new book: The Messy Middle: Finding Your Way Through the Hardest and Most Crucial Part of Any Bold Venture – retail value $18. Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes on prizes. Prizes are not transferable.
9. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners (available after November 1, 2018), mail a request to us, with a self-addressed stamped envelope (full postage pre-paid), to:
Winners - Promotion at the Scott Belksy Reception
219 N 2nd St Ste 300
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Sponsor: Antenna, Inc.
219 N 2nd St Ste 300
Minneapolis, MN 55401
© 2018 Antenna, Inc. All rights reserved.